Sunday, October 2, 2011

Fashion Faux Paws

A few months ago, I was asked by a colleague to help photograph an event at Pawsway. The task was to have a group of photographers act as "paparazzi" for the Fashion Faux Paws event - a fundraiser for the Companion Animal Wellness Foundation (CAWF). I have been meaning to do more volunteer work related to my photography so I gladly signed myself and Vince up for the event.

The event was an enormous success! The show was supremely entertaining - Carlo Rota (Little Mosque on the Prairie) hosted the show and the wonderful Louise Pitre and Carrie Chestnutt provided some beautifully soulful music. We were treated to a night filled with laughs, great music, and a fashion show starring a few adorable four-legged friends. This was about a week before Vince and I brought Lulu home so the event definitely hyped us up for her arrival.










  © 2012 | Lesley Wong Photography | All rights reserved.

Back to TOP