Friday, July 30, 2010

creativeLIVE Video Submission | Jasmine Star Workshop

Last weekend, I tuned in to creativeLIVE to watch David duChemin's workshop on Vision-Driven Photography. David is one of my favourite photographers so I was totally psyched. I knew I would love the e-course but what I didn't know was how much I would love the format! The workshop was broadcast live over the Internet and the audience was encouraged to interact with David via chat or Twitter. Thus, it allowed for a worldwide audience in a surprisingly intimate setting. I was hooked. Umm, and did I mention that the live workshop was 100% free. WHUP!

From August 25 to 29, Jasmine Star - wedding photographer extraordinaire and champion blogger - will be holding a wedding photography workshop on creativeLIVE. She will, get this, be shooting a wedding LIVE during the workshop. The Bride & Groom have already been chosen - here is their funny and sweet video submission. Jasmine is also inviting 6 photographers to join her in Seattle so of course I had to give it a shot. Now, I'm warning you that the 60 second clip that you're about to watch is my first attempt at video (Kodak feather clip notwithstanding) and I clearly have much to learn about this medium... but here goes! :)

  © 2012 | Lesley Wong Photography | All rights reserved.

Back to TOP