Thursday, June 10, 2010

Jaymie | Portraits | TRU

A few weeks ago, I went to my first Thursday Round Up!

David Dvir started this learning and sharing group for photographers of all skill levels - the idea is to get out and shoot at a different location each Thursday, while meeting like-minded people in the process. For my first TRU, a group of us gathered at the Distillery District. Many Torontonians currently have a love affair with this part of the city (myself included) and it's not hard to see why... there's gorgeous brick everywhere!

Courtney brought her good friend Jaymie - a talented make-up artist who also loves to model. Jaymie is such a fun model who gives you so much to work with. From a variety of different expressions to a plethora of dynamic poses to her gorgeous mane of tousled blond hair, Jaymie is truly a photographer's dream. Without further ado, here are a few of my favourite shots!











  © 2012 | Lesley Wong Photography | All rights reserved.

Back to TOP