Friday, January 1, 2010

A New Year

Happy 2010! It's a new year and I feel determined. I am going to see a 365 project to completion. That's a photo a day for a year. No problem, right?

History would say otherwise. I started a self-portrait 365 project on March 3, 2009 and lasted 97 days before I got completely sick of taking photos of myself. Then I started an object 365 project on November 19, 2009 and lasted a pathetic 4 days - I liked my subject matter (a cute Kokeshi doll) but just wasn't passionate about photographing the same object over and over again.

I told myself I quit because I don't like to follow rules... after all, I certainly enjoy making images. So I joined a no rules 365:2010 group on Flickr. I am even helping to moderate the group as further incentive to see the project through. I will post the photos here from time to time but you can check my progress on my personal blog or on Flickr if you're interested. Descriptions of the photos will also be on Flickr. Oooor, better yet, join the group by January 7 and play along too!


(365:2010 Project - Day 1: Fri Jan 01)

Here are a few more photos - this sequence is of Vince struggling with our little bottle of bubbly. Our first new year as husband and wife!





Hope everyone had an amazing new year celebration - all the best for health and happiness in 2010!

  © 2012 | Lesley Wong Photography | All rights reserved.

Back to TOP