Thursday, January 28, 2010

Jump. Twirl. Stand on Your Head.

Chloe is having quite a year! Not only is she graduating from high school, but she has also graduated with her ARCT in piano. You go girl! Vince and I attended her graduation at the Royal Conservatory of Music last Saturday and we were both very proud.



Vince and I were early so we shared a sandwich at the b Expresso Bar. It was so yummilicious! I was taken aback by how supralicious it was. I wanted to buy another one but Vince wouldn't have it. I like to stock up on food before these events in case they run long because I hate being hungry. I even said we could buy a different flavour but he thought I was being piggy. Anyway, since Vince withheld food from me and I have sole control of the blog, I'm going to post this photo of him eating. Mu-hahahaha.



We (along with 7 other family and friends) were like papparazzi. Thank goodness Vince and I pulled out the big guns because there were some serious cameras in the building. I suggested that we bring our 70-200 monster lens but Vince didn't think it was necessary. Let me repeat, Vince didn't think it was necessary. Immediately after I sat down, my head whipped to the lower right, and I saw the monster lens in action. Yo, she had a longer lens AND a better seat.



The special performance of the afternoon was by Tony Yang aka the child prodigy of piano. At only 11 years old, he was insanely good.



Here's Chloe getting hooded! Yes, I moved shamelessly so I could get a better view. I was very unobtrusive though.



Vince got a pretty neat shot of the new auditorium!



After the ceremony, we weren't sure where to meet Chloe so we just headed out of the auditorium. Then I saw a little thing beeline for the snack table without even looking for us and I thought, "that's my sister alright!" - and it was.



OH, here's my other little sister, Kelsee, looking cute as a bug. She has the heart shaped face I've always wanted. Too bad I ruined the picture but it's nothing a good crop won't fix.



Chloe's a good sport. Kelsee kept shouting out instructions: Jump! Twirl! Stand on your head! No problemo, said Chloe.



Now was that a great graduation or what! Stay tuned... tomorrow, I will be posting the slideshow of Chloe's grad session!

  © 2012 | Lesley Wong Photography | All rights reserved.

Back to TOP