Thursday, December 10, 2009

Nicole + Steve - Engagement

Nicole and I first met years ago when we worked part-time at a retail store that shall remain nameless. We worked together every weekend - she on the switchboard and I in the cash office - and spent a lot of time chatting about family, school, friends, work, and relationships.

We have since left our part-time jobs behind but thankfully we've kept in touch over the years. Then this past summer, over red wine and cheese fondue on a lovely patio evening, she shared news that she and Steve were engaged to be married... and I was so incredibly happy and excited for her!

Here is a preview of Nic and Steve's engagement session in downtown Toronto. What I love most about Nic is her playful and cute personality. It was also nice to see how gentle and affectionate Steve is towards her. The light was beautiful that day and allowed for some amazing backlit photos.



There is such a variety of gorgeous backdrops in downtown Toronto that just begged to be photographed! The textures are amazing and really make people stand out... I think Nic and Steve look so good in these photos.



I love these next photos. Nic and Steve, you are so adorable and sweet together. I can't wait for your August 2010 wedding!

  © 2012 | Lesley Wong Photography | All rights reserved.

Back to TOP