Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Jenn + Alex - Slideshow

I've had photography withdrawal over the holidays. It seems like it's been weeks since I've done a shoot, processed images, and assembled a slideshow. Even though it's really only been a short while, I'm amazed by how much I missed photography. It was so nice to go out for a lifestyle shoot yesterday and I think the short break heightened my creativity [although I'm sure my fancy new lens that Vince got me for Christmas helped as well].

When Vince and I came home from yesterday's lifestyle shoot, I put together the slideshow for a recent engagement session at the Distillery District. Vince wasn't available for Jenn and Alex's shoot so I had asked my friend and colleague, Courtney, if she would be interested in joining me. I love working with her as she always has great ideas. I also find it so interesting to see another photographer's perspective on the same subject matter.

I have been thinking about Jenn and Alex's slideshow ever since the shoot - and I'm so happy to post the end product!

  © 2012 | Lesley Wong Photography | All rights reserved.

Back to TOP