Monday, December 21, 2009

Jenn + Alex - Engagement

I was so excited about Jenn and Alex’s shoot that I processed the images in two days. I think that’s a record! We shot at one of my favourite locations – the Distillery District. Jenn suggested this jewel of a place just outside the Distillery District that was completely free of people and had some wonderful backdrops.



The more I talk to Jenn and Alex, the more I like them. They have the most interesting stories and totally know how to make people laugh! Their personalities really shone through... both in the images and in our chats between shots.



This next photo was actually a mistake. We had just moved from shooting in front of black walls to a light blue background and this was my exposure test shot. It’s way too bright but thank goodness I did not delete it because I made a few tweaks and it’s now one of my favourite photos! There's something about it... I love it so much I want to sleep with it under my pillow. I wish all mistakes could look this incredible.



Here’s what the blue wall actually looked like:



Then we slowly worked our way to the Distillery District!



Don’t Jenn and Alex look like models in this next photo? You guys should totally blow this one up to a huge canvas print.



If there’s one thing that I’ve learned about Jenn and Alex, it’s that they love to kiss. Especially Alex, I suspect. :) But it’s all good because kissing is excellent for engagement shoots.



Jenn and Alex, I had so much fun getting to know you. You are going to have a blast at your 2011 wedding!

  © 2012 | Lesley Wong Photography | All rights reserved.

Back to TOP