Monday, November 23, 2009

Alex - Child Portraits

Vince and I met with Alex, Diana, and little Alex over the weekend. We were blown away by the family bond that we were so privileged to witness. This little boy is incredibly loved and his happy personality reflects this. The final collection contains so many images that I want to share - the slideshow will follow soon but here is a sneak peek.



I think Vince fell in love with this little boy. I captured this image of him interacting with Alex in between shots... but it doesn't look like Alex felt the same way about him. :)



Of course, I couldn't help but post a few images of Diana with her little boy. I get chills when I see the following images of this radiant and loving mother with her child... these types of interactions move me so deeply.



Alex, Diana, and little Alex, thank you so much for trusting us to capture a few precious moments with your wonderful family!

  © 2012 | Lesley Wong Photography | All rights reserved.

Back to TOP