Saturday, November 21, 2009

Belle - Urban Lifestyle Session

I went for a shoot with my bestie today. Belle is extremely fashionable and chic so it was only fitting that we shoot her environmental portraits in the fashion district. I absolutely love the juxtaposition of a beautiful girl, dressed stylishly, in not-so-pretty places like back alleys, graffiti-covered walls, and industrial spaces. The dirtier, the better.

Lucky for me, Belle is adventurous and free-spirited so she went with all my suggestions! She brought her awesome red vintage round luggage and toted it all around town (well, downtown, but still). Did I also mention that this girl has sweet acting abilities? Smile, don't smile, pretend someone's chasing you down that dark alley... she portrayed everything perfectly. Plus she looked gorgeous the entire time.

  © 2012 | Lesley Wong Photography | All rights reserved.

Back to TOP